Get Your Custom Made Chinese Fertility Herbs
Are You Looking for
HERBS TO UNBLOCK FALLOPIAN TUBES NATURALLY?
Blocked Fallopian Tubes will prevent you from getting pregnant.
Blocked Fallopian tubes are a common cause of infertility in women.
Patricia, the Chinese Herbalist has Been Helping
Women with Fallopian Tube Blockages for 19 Years.
65 to 70% Success Rate*
How Do Fallopian Tubes Become Blocked?
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Chlamydia (scar tissue remains even after antibiotics clears the infection)
- IUD (intrauterine device)
- Surgery in or around the reproductive organs
- Cells that should be lining the uterus have wandered into the tubes. They bleed each month just like they would if they were inside the uterus.
- Inflammation is your body’s way of trying to heal this but this inflammation can cause more blockage and a hostile place for the sperm and the egg.
- Due to unknown causes
How Do I Know My Tubes Fallopian Tubes are Blocked?
If you are not getting pregnant even though you are having a regular period and your partner’s sperm is good your doctor may ask you to have an HSG Test (hysterosalpinogram) – A dye is put into the tubes and they watch it spill out using ultrasound.
Treatment of Blocked Tubes in Western Medicine
- IVF- VERY EXPENSIVE and often takes many tries to achieve a pregnancy
- Surgery to try to unblock the tubes- All surgeries CAN PRODUCE SCAR TISSUE
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the process of fertilization which happens outside the woman’s body. A woman’s eggs are surgically removed and fertilized in a laboratory using your partner’s sperm or a donor’s sperm.
Chinese Herbs for Women with Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Patricia, the Chinese herbalist will get a full and complete health history to help determine exactly what you know about your tubes before she creates an herbal formula for you. For example, If your problem is painful, fluid-filled Fallopian tubes you would need a different set of herbs from a woman who has endometriosis which is affecting her tubes.
Your custom made herbal formula will also address any other imbalances that may impact your ability to get pregnant.
$127.49 Granules Dissolve in Water (30 day supply)
$147.49 in Capsules to Avoid the Bad Taste (30 day supply)
FREE US SHIPPING
Exactly what Chinese herbs will be in MY formula?
- Your herbal formula will be unique to you. You may need herbs to clear fluids or herbs to address endometriosis or scar tissue. Patricia will determine which herbs YOU NEED.
- Click here to see the list of herbs that can be used for your formula.
- You will receive a list of the herbs in your formula with your order along with a link to read more about each herb.
How do I know my Fallopian tubes are clear?
- You will be advised to go back to your doctor and have them do another HSG test
- Get pregnant (after you stop taking the herbs). You will follow your cycle using an ovulation predictor kit. If you get pregnant within about 3 to 6 months we know your tubes are open.
Denice called Herbalist, Patricia because her tubes were blocked and she really did not want to have surgery and IVF is very expensive and not covered by her health insurance. She took the herbs for 3 months and then went back for another HSG and they were clear and she was ready to get pregnant. Even the doctor was surprised.
Dream Come True
Call Patricia NOW
- We will treat your whole body together. If you have other problems such as insomnia or menstrual pain or migraine headaches we will put herbs in your formula to help these problems too.
- Ongoing free email and/or phone support
- Dietary recommendations based on your particular problems
- Educational support to make sure you know EXACTLY how to follow your cycle and this natural approach to help you get pregnant.
Chinese herbs will not reverse or untie your tubes. This can only be done with surgery. I am sure you have heard about women who say their tubal ligation reversed on its own. This is very very rare. Chinese herbs can not facilitate this process.
Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.