Get Your Custom Made Chinese Fertility Herbs
Call Patricia for a
Chinese Herbs to Prevent Miscarriages
Preventing Miscarriages with Chinese Herbs
- About 10 to 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage
- 80 percent of these losses happen before 12 weeks
- A second miscarriage generally occurs in only 1% of women.
- One-third of miscarriages may occur as a late menstrual period, even before a woman knows for certain that she is pregnant.
A “Threatened Miscarriage” refers to two different conditions in Traditional Chinese Medicine
“Leaking fetus” (tai lou)
Uterine bleeding during pregnancy. It is characterized by slight and intermittent vaginal bleeding without lower backache or abdominal pain.
“Stirring fetus” (tai dong bu an)
Frequent fetal movement, abdominal pain, bearing down sensation in the lower abdomen and in most cases slight vaginal bleeding. Both conditions warn of a possible miscarriage.
Should be Taken
for 3 Months
Before You get Pregnant
Go to the emergency room at your local hospital or call your doctor at the first signs of a miscarriage. We don’t usually give Chinese herbs if there is a miscarriage in progress.
Chinese Herbs Must Address the Underlying Cause of the Miscarriages
Prevent Recurrent Miscarriages in the Future*
Every women is different. We must discover why YOU have been miscarrying so we can correct that problem.
Ideally, you should take the Chinese herbs which are prescribed for you for 3 months before getting pregnant. Once you become pregnant you will be given herbs to help hold the pregnancy. Most women only need these for the first 13 weeks of pregnancy when most miscarriages occur.*
If you are pregnant now and afraid of miscarrying you can take a Chinese formula prescribed for you but you need to know that they are not as effective at preventing miscarriages as when the formula is taken for 3 months before you get pregnant.*
How to get YOUR HERBS to prevent miscarriages
- We will treat your whole body together. If you have other problems such as insomnia or menstrual pain or migraine headaches we will put herbs in your formula to help these problems too.
- Ongoing free email and/or phone support
- Dietary recommendations based on your particular problems
- Educational support to make sure you know EXACTLY how to follow your cycle and this natural approach to help you get pregnant.
*Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.